Exposing your work to photo buyers is a tough business. In recent APA panel discussions with the photo buying community we’ve learned a few things:
- Photo buyers drown in hundreds of *spam* emails daily
- With shorter production timelines, buyers are busier than ever
- With the rise of social media, getting noticed is more difficult
- Having a digital-only marketing strategy won’t get the job done
- On average a well produced printed marketing piece gets noticed
With many photo buyers agreeing that printed materials cut through the clutter and get their attention – APA is proud to announce the printing of an annual Sourcebook that will be delivered to photo buyers and creatives across the country.
That’s right – APA has added a beautifully designed and printed Sourcebook to our member benefits. And, our Leader and Professional members receive a single page ad for free.
Our annual Sourcebook is a great addition to other APA member benefits designed to get your work exposure and get you in front of creative and photo buyers:
- Portfolio reviews. APA hosts portfolio reviews that get our members a seat at the table to present directly to the photo buying and creative community. We have yearly reviews in the following markets: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Atlanta.
- Portfolio in APA’s creative network.
- Searchable member profile on APAnational.org
- Featured member project on APAnational.org home page (seen by over 15,000 unique visitors per month).